Horasis announced today that it will hold a High-Level Meeting in Geneva on 8 September. The meeting is co-hosted by the China Federation of Industrial Economics, the Geneva Chamber of Commerce and PricewaterhouseCoopers. As China looms as Europe’s most important trading partner the meeting shall help to define the perspectives for Sino-European trade and the impact on business. The Chinese delegation will be lead by Xu Kuangdi, Vice Chairman of the CPPCC and Chairman of the China Federation of Industrial Economics.
This High-Level Meeting is a Preamble to the China Europe Business Meeting which will held on 25 September. The High-Level Meeting shall help to map the issues to be discussed in depth at the China Europe Business Meeting.
Five distinguished business leaders will serve as panellists for the High-Level Meeting:
• Chen Xianglin, Chairman, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation, China
• Fu Chengyu, Chief Executive Officer, CNOOC, China
• Xie Qihua, Chair, Shanghai Baosteel, China
• Zhou Xizheng, Chairman, President, China Electricity Council, China
• Zhu Yanfeng, President, First Automotive Works, China
Horasis is a global visions community committed to enact visions for a sustainable future. (http://www.horasis.org)
For more information, please contact:
|Communications and Public Affairs
|Horasis. The Global Visions Community
||+41 79 305 3110
||+41 44 214 6502